The Green Star - originally intended as a refuge from Thread, now a refuge from war, as all of Pern battles for the last scraps of ore that can be dragged from the earth. Can the riders of Discovery Weyr build anew? Or does this new world harbor its own dangers?
CURRENT TURN: 2914 CURRENT SEASON: Summer

EVENTS:
Elemental Clutch Touching - TBD
Elemental Clutch Hatching - TBD

LESSONS:
sooooooooooon
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[Candidate Lesson] Getting to know you, 1st hatching candidates
Tetra
 Posted: Sep 5 2015, 03:10 PM

OOC Name: Rainie

Profile: PROFILE

Title: N/A

Marks: 19

Arriving last was never a good thing, arriving LATE was the worse thing one could do. Normally Tetra was good about arriving on time. It seemed today would be the exception. She had been tucked safely into her cot, curled up in the blanket and the place where the unconscious mind could flourish. It seemed that not even the call of a dragon could pull her from her sleep.

Luckily for the candidate master, there was a certain brown flit who thought that she had slept enough. With a shriek, the Fire lizard landed on the sailor' s head and whistled into her ear sharply. Tetra Sat up abruptly with a yelp and realized that she was the only one in the barracks. With several blurry blinks, she began to crawl out of the cot and get dressed. " Yuukkaar. Where are we meeting? " She crooned while preparing a knot as bribery. The brown cocked his head in thought before sending the image to her. With his duty done, he sprung for the knot which Tetra gave and was off.

She set out at a quick jog, following the information her firelizard had given. Sure enough, there was the large group with a dragon. " Oh excuse me...I do apologize for bein' late. " She murmured before giving a bow. Hopefully she wouldnt get into too much trouble.
PMEmail
^
Sicile
 Posted: Sep 5 2015, 05:08 PM

OOC Name: Dino

Title: Candidate

Marks: 2

And more and more pretty girls came into the room. Where had they been hiding all the time? She really wasn't sure how she had missed them around the Weyr. It was true things had been different after the candidate master had died and then a handler took his place, but really she shouldn't have been able to miss these girls. With a shake of head Sicile focused on the task at hand, looking over at Tetra as she entered.

"You aren't the only one, so don't worry too much." Sicile reassured Tetra with a smile. "We're just introducing ourselves." with a wink she looked back towards the group. She hoped she wasn't speaking out of turn, but she didn't think it would cause any kind of problem. "I'm Sicile, and I was an apprentice in the Farmer craft before I came here. I've been here for two turns so I'm also available to help any of the newer candidates." She hoped it would be the newer female candidates that needed help.
PM
^
Zanaris
 Posted: Sep 6 2015, 05:29 PM

OOC Name: Kinder

Marks: 23

Well a lot of people were speaking up now, introducing themselves. Zanaris didn't want to be last by any means, and now that so many had spoken up there was no possibility of him being first. So after another girl introduced herself, which was only after another girl had come rushing in obviously late, he decided he had waited long enough. He straightened up a bit and took a deep breath, "I'm Zanaris, Journeyman Harper. I've been here a while," he said simply, short and sweet. Then he slouched back down a bit and hoped he wouldn't draw any more attention. The new Candidatemaster had already given one boy extra chores, he really hoped he wouldn't earn any of those to add to his day.

Hero chirped at him from his spot on his shoulder, the little blue firelizard pleased with his pet. Even though he was now slinking back down and not being brave like he should be, Hero was happy that there had been some speaking at all. Then again, he could feel the tension in the room with the boys who were not as pleasant as the others, though this was not something that the little firelizard held against them. Still, the blue looked back to the Master, wondering how the rest of the lesson might go.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Tiogne
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 03:57 PM

OOC Name: Cinnamon

Marks: 27

Tiogne sighed. Introductions. He wanted to know their names. Wonderful. Just fantastic. Exactly what she needed. She waited for some of the others to go and wondered if she could get away with not saying anything. With her luck, and her hair, then it wasn't likely. With names filing themselves away in her head, she began to formulate what she would say. It would have to be bland, so he didn't remember, but also say enough that he didn't pick up on her lack of desire to be a Candidate. She'd mention her name, of course, and the cooking, and her brother's violet. That should satisfy those with curiosity.

She made herself as small as possible. With all these other people talking maybe he'd ignore her. Everybody else was volunteering so nicely, maybe he'd assume she'd already gone. It was at times like this she wished she had lovely nondescript brown hair. Nobody ever noticed brown hair, not like her bright red hair. Cursed she was, cursed. At least she didn't look as stunning as Feigne did. She'd never get away with anything if that were the case.

Her eyes flicked around the group. Maybe if she just said it then it would be over and they'd all forget about her. It was worth a shot. She waited for some other people to finish speaking. "Tiogne, Cook." She told the group before returning to silence. Hopefully they'd all ignore her so she wouldn't have to deal with questions. She didn't like questions.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY BONBON.
Toggle Cbox