The Green Star - originally intended as a refuge from Thread, now a refuge from war, as all of Pern battles for the last scraps of ore that can be dragged from the earth. Can the riders of Discovery Weyr build anew? Or does this new world harbor its own dangers?

Elemental Clutch Touching - TBD
Elemental Clutch Hatching - TBD

Add Reply
New Poll

Announcement #3
 Posted: Nov 9 2015, 09:12 PM

OOC Name: Anubis

Profile: PROFILE

Title: Sand Guardian

Marks: 90

To those of you still here- I'm proud that you stuck it out this long, and I'm sorry that I can't promise anything more. I love you all so much.

After discussing the future of Weyrd, Whitey and myself decided upon placing this lovely place in a hiatus-slash-closure for the time being. We have not heard a word from either Rannoch nor Puzzle, and unfortunately, we haven't heard much from Nomi either. As a result, we do not have any plans for how to go through with the plots, expeditions, or even the dragons inside the eggs for that matter. We'd have to start relatively fresh, and we don't really.. have the time for it.

For those of you with accepted characters and the like, you're welcome to continue threading here with them, but we will not be adding any more to our ranks. Post as much as you'd like- we'll keep the site open enough for that- but no more characters will be accepted.

As it stands, Weyrd is still a place of acceptance and community, and we admire each and every one of its members. I'm sorry that we have to set it down for now, at least until we gain a direction back or discover time to rebuild.

Thank you all for the amazing run. It was incredible.

nivika of iron nivisk
qiuvana of --- pterinith [wip]
d'ani of blue vriath [wip]
maalik of green mask [wip]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Toggle Cbox