The Green Star - originally intended as a refuge from Thread, now a refuge from war, as all of Pern battles for the last scraps of ore that can be dragged from the earth. Can the riders of Discovery Weyr build anew? Or does this new world harbor its own dangers?
CURRENT TURN: 2914 CURRENT SEASON: Summer

EVENTS:
Elemental Clutch Touching - TBD
Elemental Clutch Hatching - TBD

LESSONS:
sooooooooooon
 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 Libertas Weyr
Aurora
 Posted: Jan 1 2016, 05:09 PM
Quote

OOC Name:

Profile: PROFILE

Title: Unregistered

Posts: N/A

Marks:



user posted image
Home - Rules - Dragon Ranks - Wher Ranks - Directory


Important Information :
Founded way back in 2008, Libertas is one of the longest running and more active non-canon DRoP sites around! It’s gone through several changes, getting massive makeovers and gaining/losing members, but has continued strong even through a site change! With plenty of action for all and a wide variety of character options, we’re bound to have something to please just about everyone! Come check us out on our site and drop us a line! We don’t bite (hard!)

Upcoming :
>>Wyrm plot continues at Veritas Weyr!
>>Obsidian Llaoth is Flying at the Island, which will determine the new Eleftheria Weyrleader.
>>Island plots coming soon!
>>Gold Lark is Running, and there will be wild wher plots coming soon!
>> Gold Saliyask is Running soon!
>>Several ongoing, exciting contests!

Background :
Libertas, a weyr built as a refuge for those considered not normal, strange… different… Created by a band of dragons who fled their home weyr, it flourished on the southern continent, separate from all others, peaceful and untouched. At least until the dragonriders of Amaris, the ancient enemy that had coursed them from their original home, began to sight them out once more. And then it was if the very world turned against the tiny weyr. The weather began to shift, turning far colder than before, turning the naturally warm climate into something frozen, and Thread began to fall harder and more often. Starving felines and whers attack holds beholden to the weyr, gradually turning them against the dragonriders…

Libertas Weyr, though small, has managed to scrape out an existence and thrive in the southern refuge where it fled from Amaris.

At least, until now.

Through a deadly morning raid, Amaris has wiped Azure Hold off the map and has forced Libertas to flee once again, taking with them the remaining survivors of their home to a place far to the south, deep into the Southern Mountains where cold reigns supreme for most of a Turn, and summer is barely a memory before it descends again.

But what kind of place is this eerily abandoned weyr? Where have the people gone and who were they?

What we have to offer :
>>Active administration and moderation teams, news teams, art teams, etc.
>>Frequent hatchings, be they pet or bondables
>>Frequent plots (both major and minor)
>>Frequent OOC events for the members!
>>Chance to play a candidate, dragonrider, wherhandler, or even a wild wher!
>>Incentives for joining.
^
Aurora
 Posted: Mar 20 2016, 02:58 PM
Quote

OOC Name:

Profile: PROFILE

Title: Unregistered

Posts: N/A

Marks:



UPDATE: New plots and clutches on the sands! A dragon and a wher clutch are due to hatch very soon!


user posted image
Home - Rules - Dragon Ranks - Wher Ranks - Directory


Important Information :
Founded way back in 2008, Libertas is one of the longest running and more active non-canon DRoP sites around! It’s gone through several changes, getting massive makeovers and gaining/losing members, but has continued strong even through a site change! With plenty of action for all and a wide variety of character options, we’re bound to have something to please just about everyone! Come check us out on our site and drop us a line! We don’t bite (hard!)

Upcoming :
>>Wyrm plot is over, but the drama continues at Veritas Weyr!
>>Pirates are attacking the Island Weyr, focusing heavily on the two clutches on the sands!
>>Obsidian Llaoth has taken over for Gold Zyanyath as the new Island Weyrqueen! She currently has a clutch on the sands
>> Gold Saliyask has a clutch on the sands!
>>Gold Lark is Running, and there will be wild wher plots coming soon!
>>Several ongoing, exciting contests!

Background :
Libertas, a weyr built as a refuge for those considered not normal, strange… different… Created by a band of dragons who fled their home weyr, it flourished on the southern continent, separate from all others, peaceful and untouched. At least until the dragonriders of Amaris, the ancient enemy that had coursed them from their original home, began to sight them out once more. And then it was if the very world turned against the tiny weyr. The weather began to shift, turning far colder than before, turning the naturally warm climate into something frozen, and Thread began to fall harder and more often. Starving felines and whers attack holds beholden to the weyr, gradually turning them against the dragonriders…

Libertas Weyr, though small, has managed to scrape out an existence and thrive in the southern refuge where it fled from Amaris.

At least, until now.

Through a deadly morning raid, Amaris has wiped Azure Hold off the map and has forced Libertas to flee once again, taking with them the remaining survivors of their home to a place far to the south, deep into the Southern Mountains where cold reigns supreme for most of a Turn, and summer is barely a memory before it descends again.

But what kind of place is this eerily abandoned weyr? Where have the people gone and who were they?

What we have to offer :
>>Active administration and moderation teams, news teams, art teams, etc.
>>Frequent hatchings, be they pet or bondables
>>Frequent plots (both major and minor)
>>Frequent OOC events for the members!
>>Chance to play a candidate, dragonrider, wherhandler, or even a wild wher!
>>Incentives for joining.
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jul 13 2016, 07:41 PM
Quote

OOC Name:

Profile: PROFILE

Title: Unregistered

Posts: N/A

Marks:



user posted image
Home - Rules - Dragon Ranks - Wher Ranks - Directory


Important Information :
Founded way back in 2008, Libertas is one of the longest running and more active non-canon DRoP sites around! It’s gone through several changes, getting massive makeovers and gaining/losing members, but has continued strong even through a site change! With plenty of action for all and a wide variety of character options, we’re bound to have something to please just about everyone! Come check us out on our site and drop us a line! We don’t bite (hard!)

Upcoming :
>>Wyrm plot is over, but the drama continues at Veritas Weyr!
>>A new Amaris Queen has been taken in by Veritas, sick and injured. What can this mean for the weyr?
>>Gold Catenask has Run, and a clutch is on the way!
>>Green Yuureith has a Clutch on the Sands!
>>Pirates are attacking the Island Weyr, focusing heavily on the two clutches on the sands!
>>A wild wher plot is soon to take place!
>>Obsidian Llaoth has taken over for Gold Zyanyath as the new Island Weyrqueen!
>>Several ongoing, exciting contests!

Background :
Libertas, a weyr built as a refuge for those considered not normal, strange… different… Created by a band of dragons who fled their home weyr, it flourished on the southern continent, separate from all others, peaceful and untouched. At least until the dragonriders of Amaris, the ancient enemy that had coursed them from their original home, began to sight them out once more. And then it was if the very world turned against the tiny weyr. The weather began to shift, turning far colder than before, turning the naturally warm climate into something frozen, and Thread began to fall harder and more often. Starving felines and whers attack holds beholden to the weyr, gradually turning them against the dragonriders…

Libertas Weyr, though small, has managed to scrape out an existence and thrive in the southern refuge where it fled from Amaris.

At least, until now.

Through a deadly morning raid, Amaris has wiped Azure Hold off the map and has forced Libertas to flee once again, taking with them the remaining survivors of their home to a place far to the south, deep into the Southern Mountains where cold reigns supreme for most of a Turn, and summer is barely a memory before it descends again.

But what kind of place is this eerily abandoned weyr? Where have the people gone and who were they?

What we have to offer :
>>Active administration and moderation teams, news teams, art teams, etc.
>>Frequent hatchings, be they pet or bondables
>>Frequent plots (both major and minor)
>>Frequent OOC events for the members!
>>Chance to play a candidate, dragonrider, wherhandler, or even a wild wher!
>>Incentives for joining.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Topic
New Poll



 


 


SKIN BY BONBON.
Toggle Cbox