The Green Star - originally intended as a refuge from Thread, now a refuge from war, as all of Pern battles for the last scraps of ore that can be dragged from the earth. Can the riders of Discovery Weyr build anew? Or does this new world harbor its own dangers?
CURRENT TURN: 2914 CURRENT SEASON: Summer

EVENTS:
Elemental Clutch Touching - TBD
Elemental Clutch Hatching - TBD

LESSONS:
sooooooooooon

Add Reply
New Poll

potted flowers and plots, just plots in general
Sydley
 Posted: Aug 20 2015, 07:56 AM

OOC Name: N/A

Profile: PROFILE

Title: N/A

Marks: 601

user posted image user posted image user posted image
    tomyas
    17 . male . dragon candidate . graysexual ; biromantic . trash prince

tomyas is my trash son. he's a jerk who's a big sad baby underneath it all but don't let him catch you saying that. he's arrogant and playful and immature and needs all sorts of interactions!! thread with him. all of the threads.

options:
      family: look here if you're interested in being related to the trash prince.

romace: tomyas flirts a lot. hits on girls a lot. maybe you hit on him and he's FLATTERED?? maybe you feed his ego. maybe he hits on you and you get offended. who knows.

friends: is it possible for tomyas??? maybe. give it a go. maybe you're a jerk and together you two are jerks together and pick on other people and irritate them. maybe you're frenemies. options here.

enemies: he probably HAS SO MANY. he irritates so many people. maybe you are one of the ones he picks on or irritates. maybe he can pick on you. maybe you can get into a fight. who knows.

other: and ANYTHING ELSE you can think of.
user posted image user posted image user posted image
    torleif
    33 . male . journeyman techcrafter . bisexual ; quoiromantic: poly . king of my heart

torleif is the king of my heart and my little princling. he's fun and friendly and would probably get along with anyone so long as you don't insult emya or the rest of his family. he needs interactions!! all the threads for torleif too. he's been here for three turns now so there's some options there.

options:
      playable characters: torleif has a few npcs that i would love to see played. the most important one so far is loiru, his nephew who his old girlfriend has been raising. loiru gets into trouble all the time and is hated by the rest of his family and disliked by their hold so torleif has been trying to get him sent to discovery weyrd. after that there's s'ven who's torleif's on and off boyfriend who's a red rider. he got transferred to a different weyr and has stayed in communication with torleif. they met via getting into a brawl and still like physically wrestle all the time so that explains a lot about the dude right there. then there's lorufr who's torleif's little brother and loiru's father. he was exiled and declared holdless for killing their younger brother frunn.. why he did it and whether he really did it or not is up to you. then lastly there's jarna, the old girlfriend who's raising loiru for torleif, and siwa, who's a dragon rider and torleif's ex fiance.

romace: torleif is poly and flirts all the time. he can't turn his charm off. ever. he also loves to have sex and is very affectionate. maybe you're an old fling? maybe you're currently seeing each other? maybe you flirt? who knows!!

friends: torleif is SUPER FRIENDLY and also has A LOT OF FRIENDS. just know that he's also very flirty and romantic and affectionate with his friends too. he has a hard time seeing the difference between friends and romance. you're going to have to be blunt with him if you want to just stay friends with no romantic interactions. and even then you'll have to tell him what counts as romantic or sexual.

enemies: he doesn't make enemies that stay enemies often but one sure fire way is to insult his family, his ward/student emya, his pets, or anyone he's fond of. he also starts fights for fun and has a short temper. maybe you've gotten into a fight before? maybe he kicked your ass? maybe he scolded you or threatened you when you looked at emya wrong? who knows!

other: and ANYTHING ELSE you can think of.

--------------------
tomyas ; dragon candidate
torleif ; journeyman techcrafter
PM
^
Jewel
 Posted: Aug 21 2015, 09:46 PM

Marks: 13

I can see Iraven and Tomyas maybe being frenemies. Iraven is super easygoing and thick skinned so he probably wouldn't put up with Tomyas' jerkface, but they both have a playful side.

Also, might take one of the ladies from the caravan, since I've been looking for a plot hook for an older female character.

--------------------
PM
^
Sydley
 Posted: Aug 21 2015, 10:12 PM

omg i just read over iraven's bio and yes i could definitely see them being frenemies. tomyas also has a knack of getting himself into trouble and what not, they probably wind up on terrible adrenaline junkie fueled adventures together sometimes. we should definitely thread them! <3

also omg: any girl from the caravan would be very much enjoyed. there's a number of reason for why one of them could have wound up on green star, i think, and it'd be fun plotty stuff because tomyas, once he finds out they survived the raid, is gonna be a bitter grouch/insecure as hell about them never finding him.

--------------------
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 04:39 PM

OOC Name: This is the OOC account

Marks: 763

Tomyas should totally try and hit on Tiogne. It would be funny.
PM
^
Sydley
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Cinnamon)
    omg. okay yes. let's do it. the boy has no filter so it should prove fun.

--------------------
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 04:10 PM

Tio would be like '... ur too young for me' and be all awkward forever after. Do you want to start it or should I?
PM
^
Sydley
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 08:10 PM

if you wouldn't mind starting it, i'd appreciate it!

--------------------
PM
^
Sydley
 Posted: Aug 31 2015, 01:48 PM

and now torleif has been added to the plotties!!!

--------------------
PM
^
Cinnamon
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 07:07 AM

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN BY BONBON.
Toggle Cbox